Colour Conversion Centre 4.0c (G. Boronkay)
Use these Excel (XLS) files for converting colour spaces, and computing chromatic differences.
With “Colour Conversion Centre” you can:
- convert between the most widespread colour models, as:
RGB, HLS (HSL, HSI), Hunter Lab, CIE Lab, CIE Luv, CIE LCh, standard Munsell, continuously numbered Munsell.
- calculate several type of chromatic differences (colour distances), as:
dE in RGB, Munsell, CMC; CIE76 (dE76), CIE94 (dE94), CIEDE2000 (dE00) in CIE Lab.
- 1000 calculations per worksheet
With “Colour Conversion Centre CIEDE2000” you can:
- calculate CIEDE2000 chromatic difference (dE00)
- 30.000 calculations per worksheet
With “Colour Conversion Centre AutoMatrix” you can:
- calculate CIEDE2000 chromatic differences between two sets of colours
- input: 254 columns and 65533 rows (maximum)
- output: 16.645.382 dE00 matrix (maximum)